笨书网 + 

首页 »

《疯狂动物城》经典台词(中英双语对照)Zootopia

作者:天空之城 2022-08-14 14:08:29 / 1851次阅读

Life's a little bit messy. We all make mistakes. No matter what type of animal you are, change starts with you.
生活总会有点不顺意,我们都会犯错。天性如何并不重要,重要的是你开始改变。

Whatever you do,do not let go!
不管你做什么,都不要放弃!


Everyone comes to Zootopia, thinking they could be anything they want. But you can't. You can only be what you are. Sly fox. Dumb bunny.

踏进动物城,谁都怀揣着梦想,成为理想中的自己,但却一场空。你只能是你,狐狸还是狡猾,兔子依旧呆蠢。

This is called outwit, sweetheart.
这叫智取,宝贝儿。

All right, get in here. You bunnies, so emotional.
好了,到我这来。你们兔子,就是爱哭。

Look inside yourself and recognize that change starts with you.
审视自己的内心,从改变自己开始。

Never let them see that they get to you.
永远不要让别人知道他们影响到了你。

We may be evolved, but deep down we are still animals.
我们是进化了,可是本质还是有野性的。

In zootopia everyone could be everything.
在动物城,每一个动物都有无限的可能。

I know you'll never forgive me. And I don't blame you. I wouldn't forgive me either. I was ignorant and irresponsible and small-minded. But predators shouldn't suffer because of my mistakes.
我知道,你永远都不会原谅我。我不怪你,换做我,我也不会原谅我自己。我又蠢又不可靠,还固执得不得了。但是,不能因为我的错,让肉食动物遭受这一切。

It’s not about how badly you want something. It’s about what you are capable of!
光有志向是不够的,重要的是你的能力。

Anyone could be anything.
任何人都可以成就任何事。

I am really just a dumb bunny.
我真的只是只蠢兔子。

Fear always works.
恐惧总是管用。

想了解更多关于《疯狂动物城》经典台词(中英双语对照)Zootopia的内容,请扫微信
或微信搜索jiemingpan

本文链接:https://www.benshu.com/p/269181

版权说明:本文版权由作者自行负责,如有侵权请联系本站删除。

相关文章


前一篇: 《英文书法的艺术》 The Art of Calligraphy
后一篇: QQ网名两个字个字女生简单

栏目精选


笨书网仅提供信息存储服务,内容由用户上传发布,如果侵犯了您的权益,请及时联系我们,核实后24小时内处理或删除。
Copyright © 2020 笨书网  备案号:粤ICP备15074009号

go to top